- This event has passed.
YJP: Friendsgiving Happy Hour
November 7 @ 6:00 pm
Join us for happy hour to mingle and connect with other YJPs.
HAPPY HOUR RULES
- This event is open to YJP’s Professional & Young Leadership level members.
- Each YJP member must commit to bringing along a new face to our community – the next best Jewish young professional in their network. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to add your +1 to the guest list by Monday, November 6th.
- Space is limited. Once the event is full we cannot accept any new applications to join.
- This event is intended for young Jewish professionals in their 20s and 30s with over two years of professional experience.
YJP has a non-solicitation policy covering all of our conferences and events. In order to provide a distraction-free environment for our mentors, sponsors, attendees, and employees, we do not allow solicitation at our events by attendees or unauthorized parties without the express written permission or consent from YJP.
YJP Sessions are open to Jewish professionals in their 20s and 30s. If you are interested in attending, please apply by clicking the “register” button. A member of our team will review your information and get back to you shortly. If you have over 20 years of experience and do not qualify for this session, we will be happy to provide further information on our executive-level membership and involvement opportunities for which you do qualify. Non-members of YJP are welcome to join one event to experience our group. After your first event we ask that you apply to become a member if you wish to continue being involved in our community.
- November 7
- Event Categories:
- 20s and 30s, Happy Hour, Social
- Event Age Group
- 20s and 30s
- Not religious
December 7 @ 7:00 pm
December 7 @ 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm
December 7 @ 7:30 pm - 11:30 pm